Favorite Tbilisi & Georgia Bloggers
Tbilisi Digital Nomads and Expats are excited to share their experience. Here are some of my favorite Georgia Travel Blogs that you should check out.
Additionally, if you are a BEER Lover, Terra Novantica covers the Tbilisi craft beer scene. If you’re lucky enough to visit when they are in town, you might even get to go on one of the fun Craft Beer Crawls!
Do you travel for the Food? Food, Fun, Travel is the best Food Blog on Georgia that I’ve found! In addition to having ‘eaten their way through 93+ countries“, they have been all over Georgia and have tried and tested much of the local specialties.
One of my favorite Georgia travel blogs from Food, Fun, Travel is 40 traditional Georgian foods. If you’re looking for ideas on what to try out or just trying to figure out what’s what on the menu, this is the place. If you’re looking for a restaurant, check out their 17 Best Restaurants in Tbilisi and you’re sure to find one to suit.
If you’re looking for information on cost of living and gyms, Nomad Flag has it covered. Additionally, Nomad Flag has some information on hiking, and general overview of living and working in Tbilisi.
The World Was Here First
Do you want to get out of town? The World Was Here First has you covered. They include a variety of local and out of town itineraries, including how to get there and things to do.
Travel Lemming has some great itineraries for traveling in Georgia (and many other countries). Check them out for trip planning.
Do You have a Tbilisi or Georgia Travel Blog? Let’s add it!
More from Georgia
There is so much more to Georgia than just Tbilisi! Whatever your passion, you’re likely to find it here. From hiking, wineries, skiing, rafting, urban exploration, photography…there is something for everyone. Get out of Tbilisi and explore all that Georgia has to offer.
- Working and Living in Tbilisi Georgia
- Roadtrip Tbilisi to Kazbegi
- Chiatura: More than Cable Cars
- Batumi – I spent 3 nights in Batumi but unfortunately, I got sick while there. Therefore I won’t put a separate blog up on this location (perhaps I’ll visit again later). I did get a few photos. That said, Batumi is a very touristy town on the shore of the Black Sea. It’s full of green spaces and the air is certainly fresher than in Tbilisi. Here is a great overview from another traveler on visiting Batumi.
- Kutaisi: Highlights from a Weekend trip to Kutaisi
- The Georgian Supra
- Borjomi – Upcoming
- Tusheti – Upcoming
Important information for Project FI Users: Connectivity Issues